Taking the bar for the first time? Need a refresher of the study topics? BarProse has you covered.
The MBE subjects are those that appear on the multiple choice and essay portions of the CA Bar, while the California specific subjects appear only on the essay portion.
- Constitutional law
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Federal Civil Procedure
- The Federal Rules of Evidence
- Real Property
California Specific Subjects
- Business Associations (General Principles)
- California Civil Procedure
- Community Property (California Law)
- California Evidence
- Professional Responsibility (ABA Model + California)
- Remedies (General Principles)
- Trusts (General Principles)
- Wills (California Law)
Note: Performance Tests may be given in any subject, including those not listed here, but the law will be provided for you in your examination packet.